Honeywell Whole-House HEPA
F500 Whole-House HEPA Air Cleaner
- Advanced three stage filtration
- Captures up to 99.97% of particles
- Activated carbon filter helps reduce odors
- Ultimate in Performance (HEPA) – Captures up to 99.97% of particles that pass through it including pet dander, bacteria, pollens and more which can trigger allergies and irritate eyes and throats.
- Odor Reduction – Activated carbon filter helps reduce odors.
- Peace of Mind – HEPA is the #1 doctor recommended air cleaner for allergy treatment programs.
- Minimal Maintenance – Only requires periodic, quick and easy filter replacement.
- Quiet Operation – Cleans the air quietly out of sight, out of mind.
- Helpful Reminders – Wireless Airwatch Indicator provides filter change notification.
- Versatile Operation – Models for both conditioned and unconditioned spaces (such as unfinished basements, crawlspaces or attics).
- Model Numbers – F500A1000, F500B1009
- 5-Year Warranty
Honeywell Whole-House Replaceable
F100 Whole-House Media Air Cleaner
- Up to 85% more efficient than a standard one-inch filter
- Less frequent filter replacement needed
- Simple maintenance
- Superior Performance – Up to 4 times more effective and is up to 85% more efficient at capturing airborne particles compared to a standard one-inch filter.
- Highly Effective – Captures both microscopic particles like dust and smoke in addition to larger contaminants such as mold spores and pet dander.
- Replace Less Often – Lasts up to four times longer than a standard one-inch furnace filter. Replace every 6-12 months versus monthly or quarterly changes.
- Widely Compatible – Works with all gas, oil and electronic forced air furnances and air conditioning systems.
- Easy to Upgrade – Can be easily converted to a higher-performance Electronic Air Cleaner.
- Model Numbers – F100F1004, F100F2028, F100F1012, F100F2002, F100F1020, F100F2036, F100F1038, F100F1087, F100F1095, F100F2010, F100F2044, F100F2051
- 5-Year Warranty
See Our Reviews
Click for more info on:
Should I Repair or Replace? FAQ's