Proper HVAC maintenance of your equipment is essential, and it can lead to significant savings in your energy costs and help to prevent costly repairs.
- Dirty condenser and evaporator coils can cause increased operating pressures which results in higher electric bills. Regular cleaning of condenser and evaporator coils will keep your equipment running at maximum efficiency, while saving you money.
- Dirty blower wheels reduce air flow, which causes the system to run longer to acquire the desired comfort level. This results in higher electric bills. Regular inspection and cleaning of the blower assembly will keep your equipment running at maximum efficiency while saving you money.
- An improper refrigerant charge can cause inefficient system operation, unnecessary repairs and even compressor failure. Regular inspection will lower electric bills and prevent costly repairs.
- New HVAC systems also need maintenance to insure efficient perpetration. A refrigerant undercharge of only 10% can increase operating cost by 20%. Dirty coils, blower wheels and filters can increase electrical use by up to 50%.
Platinum Service Agreement customers also receive additional benefit as follows:
- Preferential service over all other types of service in the event of a breakdown.
- No overtime rates if service is needed after normal business hours.
- Discounts: You will receive a 15% discount on parts and accessories purchases.
- Maximum efficiency: Your electric bill will decrease and your comfort level will increase because your system is being maintained to operate at its highest efficiency.
- Peace of mind: Minor problems can be detected and repaired before they become major problems.
Please download a printable copy of our Platinum Service Agreement